Your basket is currently empty!
In person sourdough bread workshop
IN PERSON (Kensal Rise, London, UK)
Learn how to make sourdough bread from scratch.
This half day class (5.5h) gives you the opportunity to really understand sourdough bread making.
During this workshop
- You will learn everything about how to build, maintain and bake with your own sourdough starter
- You will have the chance to go through the entire bread making process together with me and ask all your questions
- We will chat about the importance of the flours in the process
- We will cover baker’s language and the list of tools you might consider using
- We will bake some loaves and also some focaccia to enjoy for lunch
You will take home
- a sourdough starter
- the bread dough you’ll make on the day to bake at home
- a proofing basket, a scraper and scoring knife
- bonus! my 2 virtual guides (the Sourdough Starter and the Sourdough Bread guides) emailed to you
Water, coffee, tea & light lunch will be provided.
Suitable for beginners, but also for those of you wanting to learn more about sourdough
Scroll further down on the page for more details.
Other information with regards to this Sourdough Bread Workshop
– Should you want to take notes, I can provide pen & paper for you to use on the day
– Water, coffee, tea & light lunch will be provided. Should you have any dietary requirements, please get in touch before booking a spot in my class.
– All the ingredients and tools you need to make delicious sourdough to bake at home will be provided, including an apron for you to wear during the class
– Please arrive 15 minutes early so that the class can start on time
– Location for the class is in Kensal Rise, London
– Class is not suitable for a gluten free diet
– This sourdough bread workshop is suitable for 14-year-olds and above
If you book a seat and in the meantime you cannot make it anymore on that date. That’s ok. Notify me via email (email@example.com) up to 7days before the workshop and I can arrange a refund. You can also opt to change (free of charge) for another date.
A minimum of 4 participants is required for the Sourdough bread workshop to take place. Otherwise I might have to cancel the session. If this is the case, a refund will be arranged should the new proposed date not be suitable for the participants.
Should you prefer to attend a class from the comfort of your own kitchen, you might want to check my Virtual Sourdough bread masterclass
Should you have any specific questions with regards to this sourdough bread workshop, feel free to reach out
Sourdough bread masterclass on demand
Should you want a private class for a group of friends or colleagues, drop me a note and we can discuss the details. Minimum 6 participants required.
Buy it as a gift
This makes the perfect gift. Should you want to arrange a gift card, leave a note on the checkout page and I can arrange that for you. Alternatively, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.